Clip is a dynamic business who always look to expand our team with creative new talent – whether you are a graduate seeking your first job, or a senior professional looking to advance your career.
We have a number of opportunities that exist across a range of departments. If you are interested in a career at Clip, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can always give us a call.
At Clip, we can offer a wide range of opportunities, including:
Customer Service, Finance, Manufacturing and more
A large part of Clip’s success is our ability to operate as a cohesive unit. The professionalism, skill and knowledge of our team sets us apart from others in our industry, and our ability to work towards common goals is at the root of our consistent and impressive growth. From customer service roles to project management and production to manufacturing, we encourage our people to work together and strive for a healthy work-life balance.
We are always looking for talented & skilled people, if you can’t see a position which suits your skills please send an email with your CV and covering letter attached and we will get back to you.
Clip Exhibitions are one of Europe’s leading Exhibition contractors. Clip has a global presence, delivering and building stands and live event solutions for many of Europe’s leading companies all over the world, from its offices located in Wick, just outside of Bristol.
We are keen to recruit a telesales executive to work 21 hours a week from our offices located on the A420 between Bristol and Bath.
· 21 hrs weekly (the exact working hours to be agreed with the candidate, but flexible during the week)
· Making outbound calls to companies based predominantly in Europe who are exhibiting at trade shows in the UK
· Introducing Clip to prospective clients
· You will have a good, confident telephone manner
· You will come from an outbound telesales environment and used to making a high volume of sales calls each day – possibly from a media or recruitment background
· You will be professional, well organised and IT literate and have experience in using CRM systems
· Full training will be provided
· For the right candidate career progression opportunities will exist
· Competitive rate of pay – paid weekly
· Auto Enrolment pension
· Holiday pay on a pro-rata basis
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
Candidates only to contact us for this role; no recruitment agencies, thank you.